Sunday, August 22, 2004

Heaven or Hell, v1.0

When we first met it wasn't kismet
it was like the planets, coming within the others
sphere of influence

Seemingly innocent enough, I admit I wasn't
tough. It was what I saw in your eyes that
made me weak and the change was so fundamental that
iniside I became tart yet still sweet.

Prior to that day, it was just games, come and
anime. Fits of depression
before and utter numbness after, the same things
that I used to escape became the prison that bound
to this flesh.

You acknowledged me, but I'll be damned
if now I often wish that you hadn't known of me.
To my detriment I hurt myself trying to
help you become the you that I know
you were striving to be.


I've been trying to stop having these felings
but its just too hard breaking the habit, at times
I'm feeling a little faint but I must keep
on even if I am so numb.


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.



1 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger Ai said...

That's so... whaaaaaah... That's something I wanted to say so long, but hadn't found the words to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home